|Your privacy is important to PMOtive Systems. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PMOtive Systems collects, and the ways in which PMOtive Systems uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
PMOtive Systems may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using personal information
- information about your use of this website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, and;
- any other information that you send to PMOtive Systems.
PMOtive Systems may use your personal information to:
Where PMOtive Systems discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PMOtive Systems may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
PMOtive Systems will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
PMOtive Systems will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
PMOtive Systems is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact PMOtive Systems
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.